Completely anonymous contributions are not possible. Your data (including your name, e-mail address and account information), your selected publishers, our invoicing service Chargbee, and your selected payment service provider (Paypal, GoCardless for bank transfers or Braintree for credit cards) will be visible to Steady.
Articles in this section
- Do I need a Paypal-Account to receive payouts?
- Is the members' data secure?
- What information in my Steady account is public, and what is not?
- Where are Steady's servers located? Is the data of Steady users safe?
- Do I have to use Facebook to sign up for Steady?
- How can I protect my account from hackers?
- Can my members pay anonymously?
- Can I become a member anonymously?