The Steady Code is HTML-Code that you insert in the HTML head element of your website (before the closing </head> tag). Some possibilities to integrate Steady on your publication require the insertion of the Steady Code. The Steady Code will be specially generated for your publication. You can find it here. The Steady Code is identical for all the features that require it and must be inserted only once per page.
Articles in this section
- What are unique visitors?
- What are trial memberships?
- What does revenue mean?
- What is the Steady Code and where do I find it?
- What is a 30-day trial period?
- What is the publication color?
- What is guest access?
- What is my project language?
- What is my project's currency?
- What is the video on the thank you page?