Completely anonymous contributions are not possible. Member data (including name, e-mail address and account information) will be visible to Steady, publishers, our invoicing service Chargebee, and member's selected payment service provider (GoCardless for SEPA direct debit, Braintree for credit card payments and Paypal for Paypal payment).
Articles in this section
- Do I need a Paypal-Account to receive payouts?
- Is the members' data secure?
- What information in my Steady account is public, and what is not?
- Where are Steady's servers located? Is the data of Steady users safe?
- Do I have to use Facebook to sign up for Steady?
- How can I protect my account from hackers?
- Can my members pay anonymously?
- Can I become a member anonymously?