Make sure you use a strong password that contains numbers, capital and lower-case letters, special characters and is at least 15 characters long. The longer the password, the safer. Don't use any names or birthdates. Passwords are the main entry point for hackers. Hackers use lists of common passwords and systematically try them. Such lists are created using dictionaries. By using special characters (such as % : § = * ‘ # + ~ etc.) you secure yourself against dictionary attacks. We also encourage you to regularly change your password. Steady doesn't store any passwords in plain text and has multiple security layers.
Articles in this section
- Do I need a Paypal-Account to receive payouts?
- Is the members' data secure?
- What information in my Steady account is public, and what is not?
- Where are Steady's servers located? Is the data of Steady users safe?
- Do I have to use Facebook to sign up for Steady?
- How can I protect my account from hackers?
- Can my members pay anonymously?
- Can I become a member anonymously?