All content and information that you publish on your Steady page is public and accessible to all. The Steady page also displays the number of members, monthly revenue and goals you have achieved. Also visible are the posts you have selected to make public, and posts you have selected to show only to members. What's not visible on your Steady page are the names of your members, their e-mail addresses or payment information.
Articles in this section
- Do I need a Paypal-Account to receive payouts?
- Is the members' data secure?
- What information in my Steady account is public, and what is not?
- Where are Steady's servers located? Is the data of Steady users safe?
- Do I have to use Facebook to sign up for Steady?
- How can I protect my account from hackers?
- Can my members pay anonymously?
- Can I become a member anonymously?