By community we mean people who (1) you can reach directly, and (2) are interested in following your project. This community can be activated to support you with regular monthly financial contributions. About five% (or more) of your community members are usually willing to do so. Members of a community usually have something in common, such as age, profession, hobby or social engagement. There may be clubs, NGOs, associations, foundations or companies you can reach to grow your community, or you can use newspapers, newsletters, Facebook groups and events. Consider whether there are personalities you could enlist to promote your campaign. The size of your community is hard to measure exactly, but you can make a rough estimate.
Articles in this section
- What are unique visitors?
- What are trial memberships?
- What does revenue mean?
- What is the Steady Code and where do I find it?
- What is a 30-day trial period?
- What is the publication color?
- What is guest access?
- What is my project language?
- What is my project's currency and what is the payout currency?
- What is the video on the thank you page?