Steady is available in German, English, French, Italian, Spanish and Greek. You can change your project language here. The Call to Action buttons and notes appear in your chosen project language. Members will also receive e-mails regarding their membership in the project language. The rest of the page and the Steady emails are written in the language the member has set in the browser (bottom right of the Steady page).
Articles in this section
- What are unique visitors?
- What are trial memberships?
- What does revenue mean?
- What is the Steady Code and where do I find it?
- What is a 30-day trial period?
- What is the publication color?
- What is guest access?
- What is my project language?
- What is my project's currency and what is the payout currency?
- What is the video on the thank you page?