Members will continue to pay their selected monthly amount until they cancel their membership. They may cancel at any time. A cancellation becomes effective at the end of the current payment period, which is usually after one month. If a member signed up for a plan on the 15th of the month, they must cancel on or before the 14th of the month to stop the next payment period.
Articles in this section
- PSD 2: The new EU directive on online payment – and what it means for Steady members and publishers
- Does the license agreement give Steady rights to all my content?
- What if my content is already published elsewhere?
- What is Steady from a tax and legal perspective?
- Can I sell some of my content to other media outlets?
- License and Distribution Agreement: What is the license agreement between me and Steady?
- Can I earn advertising revenue while also using Steady?
- Does Steady provide donation receipts to my members?
- Can members get an invoice?
- How can members pay?