Your revenue is the sum of your monthly membership fees. Revenue from annual memberships is included as one-twelfth of the annual revenue. These sums are for orientation purposes only and can also change retroactively any time (e.g. due to chargebacks, failed payments that are not executed in real time like SEPA direct debit). Only the figures in the monthly reports sent to the publishers are decisive.
Articles in this section
- What are unique visitors?
- What are trial memberships?
- What does revenue mean?
- What is the Steady Code and where do I find it?
- What is a 30-day trial period?
- What is the publication color?
- What is guest access?
- What is my project language?
- What is my project's currency?
- What is the video on the thank you page?