That doesn't matter. If your followers want to support you, they do so independent of whether the content on your website is exclusive or not. It would be nice for you to give early access to your members, but that's up to you. What is important is that you must hold the usage rights over the content you offer on Steady.
Articles in this section
- PSD 2: The new EU directive on online payment – and what it means for Steady members and publishers
- Does the license agreement give Steady rights to all my content?
- What if my content is already published elsewhere?
- What is Steady from a tax and legal perspective?
- Can I sell some of my content to other media outlets?
- License and Distribution Agreement: What is the license agreement between me and Steady?
- Can I earn advertising revenue while also using Steady?
- Does Steady provide donation receipts to my members?
- Can members get an invoice?
- How can members pay?