No. The license agreement covers only the content and benefits you have predefined on your Steady page with the help of our technical infrastructure. This includes: text, photos and videos that you post on your Steady page, posts published to your Steady page, and e-mails to members sent via our system, such as those automatically sent when you publish posts. You don't give up exclusive rights to Steady, but rather give us non-exclusive usage rights unrestricted by time and place. You can continue to use and sell your own content.
Articles in this section
- PSD 2: The new EU directive on online payment – and what it means for Steady members and publishers
- Does the license agreement give Steady rights to all my content?
- What if my content is already published elsewhere?
- What is Steady from a tax and legal perspective?
- Can I sell some of my content to other media outlets?
- License and Distribution Agreement: What is the license agreement between me and Steady?
- Can I earn advertising revenue while also using Steady?
- Does Steady provide donation receipts to my members?
- Can members get an invoice?
- How can members pay?