Yes, all communication between a user's browser (whether publisher or member) and the Steady server is secured using SSL. You can see this in the URL, which uses https://, and not http://.
Articles in this section
- Do I need a Paypal-Account to receive payouts?
- Is the members' data secure?
- What information in my Steady account is public, and what is not?
- Where are Steady's servers located? Is the data of Steady users safe?
- Do I have to use Facebook to sign up for Steady?
- How can I protect my account from hackers?
- Can my members pay anonymously?
- Can I become a member anonymously?