Podcasters can offer their members access to exclusive episodes. If you support a podcast as a member, you will get access to these episodes. More specifically, you'll get a personalized audio RSS feed URL that you will then need to copy into your podcast or RSS app.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for Steady
- Go to the menu and click on Memberships
- The Manage tab lists all the plans you have purchased
- Click on the podcast button in the corresponding plan
- Confirm in the next step with Next
- Then select a Reader app that you want to associate with your personalized Steady audio RSS feed
You only need to do this once. Then you will automatically receive new exclusive episodes from the podcast you support.